jeudi 7 novembre 2013

How to Tighten and Tone the Buttocks

The best floor exercises I have tried in my whole adult life is those I have seen from trainer Tracy Anderson for tracyandersonmethod.com. By far these are the best. I have been doing a few of the workouts I watched from some of her YouTube clips posted by other subscribers and I can swear by them. The one I love the most is the one where you get down on the floor and place both hands in front of you and knees directly under your hips. You raise one leg up and then back down under your chest. You do twenty reps on each side. The next one is where you lift your leg and as you lift you bring it sideways behind you.
This works your inner and outer thighs. I can I see the difference when I put on my jeans, my hip area looks smaller and my behind looks smaller and lifted. I do this in conjunction with using my Fatgirlslim cellulite cream. I feel that doing floor workouts is more beneficial and you will see results because you are using your own body weight. Another one that I love is to do leg lifts with a weighted dumbbell snuggled on the back of your knee. This is a great one you get extra weight and you will most surely see a difference in two weeks. You must do these workouts at least three times a week, always include cardio if you want to drop weight. There are so many ways to get your lower body ready for summer and look great in a bikini. The buttocks is the fastest and easiest muscle to tone in as little as a few weeks, you just have to get in the right mind set and set your goals to make this a priority. As a mom and thirty something year old woman I know the benefits of strength training and gaining muscle, I know that the older I get I will lose muscle mass if I don't get a move on it now.
That is why I love to try new things and research health and fitness, what's good to try now and do things that will last, things you won't get bored of. There are many, many other techniques you can find. I suggest you try the method workout DVDs by Tracy Anderson, she focuses on getting a woman's body in sleek and sexy shape with just using just a few pounds of weighted dumbbells, sheer genius. She works the bodies of Gwyneth Paltrow, Shakira, and many other celebrity woman.
Check out my website for more information on my favorite things.
If you want more information on how to diminish the appearance of cellulite and for other great tips on what to try in health and fitness, visit my blog website.


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7830392

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire