lundi 28 octobre 2013

Training Hard Requires an Aggressive Attitude!

I know you find that hard to believe. Some people don't like my attitude; guess what? Tough training requires an aggressive attitude.
If you walk through life worrying about who you will offend or what others think you will just be like the majority, that being a person trying to fit in with no mind of their own.
When it comes to training I can care less about being a circus performer and doing exercises that take too long to get good at. All I need to do is walk outside or to my garage gym and get psychotic!
With all the information out there no one knows what to do or can't make a decision. So what do they do? People turn to training forums for advice and it reads more like a discussion group of who their favorite fitness super hero is.
People need to decide and not be afraid to train hard and get to know their bodies, if you want to get good at something work at what you want to be good at.
The secret is constant training for years, and the problem is most aren't willing to put this amount of time in, it's almost like an apprenticeship of training. Read all the programs, follow all of your super heroes and still be physically and mentally weak if you don't do anything.
I do study certain people I can identify with, some with the type of back ground I grew up with, people that learned from doing, people that train with a basic tough type of mind set. The mind set is the key to anything we decide to take on and if we go in with a failing mind set we will fail almost every single time. The tougher the mind set the better the result.
I hate to say it, but warm and fuzzy doesn't work in my world and I don't say it to sound like a tough guy, but it's the way I am. I grew up aggressive and I approach most of my life the same way aggressive.
Today I did a tough labor style workout I used an 80lb heavy bag. I shoulder the bag 250 times in 43 minutes I grabbed it like I was doing a "Gut Wrench Suplex" and would swing it to the opposite shoulder. Slam down continue 250 times. Tougher than it sounds it is a total body builder!
Johnny Grube B.C.S. is the holder of 13 bodyweight world records in physical fitness is an expert on the subject of Building Physical and Mental Toughness through bodyweight training. He has 30 years of training experience and is the author of "Ultimate Physical Fitness in 5 Minutes" on amazon.com also the author of other training manuals sold world wide http://www.wildmantraining.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Johnny_Grube

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/8087571

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire